Do you enjoy meeting people? Are you friendly and welcoming? Do you have ideas on how we can reach out to each other, and to the wider community? Then maybe you are being called by God to become involved in hospitality in our parish!
“Be generous in your hospitality”
– Romans 12:13
As one of the three Goal priorities, Hospitality is an important part of St. Stephen parish. Some of our current practices include:
- Ushers and Greeters who create a welcoming atmosphere at our weekend celebrations of the Eucharist
- Greeting each other before the procession
- Recognizing birthdays before the final blessing
- Community gatherings such as Turkey Supper, pancake breakfasts and Lenten Friday Fish Fry
- Coffee and fellowship after Mass
- CWL meals for new moms and dads
As we continue to grow our faith family, it is crucial that we have a team to create more opportunities for fellowship and service. To this end, your pastor and your parish pastoral council need you to join our hospitality team. Please contact Glen Snethun, our PPC chair to help out in this vital ministry.