Parish NEWS and Updates
MAY 7th 2021
- Due the recent pandemic restrictions faith services are limited to 15 people total. You must register if you plan to attend all Masses, please call the parish office to register. Unfortunately will be no wriggle room in regards to maximum attendance, if you are not registered, through the office, you will not be able to attend Mass.
We want to make this as fair as possible, in order to accommodate as many people as possible please do not attempt to register 2 weekends in a row.
Starting Sunday May 16 we will be having a second Mass at 12:15.
Please check the here for further up dates.
- Join our live stream of Sunday Mass at 11.00 am . To join the live streams, click on the Facebook icon below.
- First Communion Masses have been cancelled.
- The Annual General Meeting scheduled for this Sunday has been cancelled.
- A video message His Grace recorded this morning, in light of the restrictions set by Alberta’s chief medical officer of health earlier this week. It’s been posted on YouTube and Facebook.
- Here is alink to the Holy Father’s month long recitation of the rosary for the end of the pandemic
- In Canada, the Quebec Shrine of Notre Dame du Cap is to lead prayers for “for all law enforcement and military personnel and for all firefighters” May 23.
Hanging baskets from our fundraisers will be delivered May 20th. Pick up time will be announced.
Did you know you can support Catholic Education through your property taxes? Please read this letter from Michelle Lamer, Chair of STAR Catholic Schools:
Vocation Highlights from our Archdiocese
- Seminarian Adam Rieger’s reflection on his internship at St. Mary’s in Red Deer
- Chad Miciak’s interview as he prepares for ordination to the transitional diaconate.
- Sister Michelle Langlois writes about honouring a mother’s Eucharistic “yesses”.
Parish Bulletins are now being published electronically. Go to the Bulletins page for the latest bulletin.
Minutes of the Latest Parish Pastoral Council found here.